Coming Soon! First we need your questions.
Ask and you shall receive!
Every question you ever wanted to ask about writing, illustrating and publishing, answered!
We have a cast of publishers, editors and experienced, professional writers and illustrators in various kids book genres ready to answer any and all your questions.
All questions will be asked to the podcast panel anonymously.
Simply send your questions to email@example.com then sit back with a pen and paper and listen to the podcast
- Want better clarity about a publishing process? Such as, How do publishers want the manuscript presented? Who to send it to? Who reads and reviews your work? What’s the acquisitions process like? How do writers get paid?
- Do you have a gripe, want to get something off your chest that frustrates you about the process?
- Have a burning question but don’t know who to ask?
- Perhaps a question you’re afraid is silly, but still like an answer?
- Are you new to writing or illustrating and have a bunch of questions eating at you?
- What happens after publication? Do you know about Public Lending Rights? Taxes? Distribution?
In this taco’s episode, whether you’re brand new or an established creator of children’s books, we want to know what you need clarified, to ensure that your amazing work gets a better chance of reaching the world.
More info on the amazing panel of experts and episode dates to come. Watch this space.